Internship Opportunity with Sri Lanka Tourism Alliance
Are you passionate about the Tourism Industry and its potential to transform Sri Lanka Tourism Landscape?
The Sri Lanka Tourism Alliance is looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic Communication Intern with strong skills in administration/project management, social media, content writing and a passion to learn. You will work alongside a dedicated and energetic group of professionals to bring to life transformational initiatives like #lovesrilanka.
You should apply if you:
- Understand the role of the private sector in tourism
- Have interest or experience in corporate and/or consumer communications
- Familiarity with developing content across social media platforms and can use Mailchimp
- Have some content/copywriting experience
- Can work independently and remotely with minimal supervision
- Love tight deadlines, working hard and #lovesrilanka
The Sri Lanka Tourism Alliance is a private sector industry organisation that was formed in the wake of the Easter Sunday attacks. The Alliance launched #lovesrilanka and its Resilience Action Plan pledging to focus on 17 key actions to drive sustainable growth across consumer and industry focused initiatives.
This position is a full-time, unpaid position for a period of 12 months. Successful candidates will also have the opportunity to gain work experience with Communications Teams in leading tourism companies within the Tourism Alliance Leadership Teams Businesses.
How to Apply
Please email your CV (maximum two pages) with a short 90-second video (from your phone) explaining why you want to be a part of team Tourism Alliance by 21st August 2020 to email@example.com.
Subject of the email should read: Application for Communications Intern