Who Can Join the Alliance?
Become a member of the Sri Lanka Tourism Alliance today and access opportunities to support and grow your tourism business in a sustainable way.
The Alliance’s membership is available to:
- Individuals – those working with or in the Sri Lanka tourism industry across all areas (e.g. accommodation, transport, attractions, tour operators, travel agents, guides).
- Corporates – companies working in or with the Sri Lanka tourism industry across all areas (e.g. accommodation, transport, attractions, tour operators, travel agents, online intermediaries, guides).
- Public sector associations and individuals (e.g. those working for government, educational institutions, regions or industry associations related to the Sri Lanka tourism industry).
Annual membership to the Sri Lanka Tourism Alliance is currently free.
To view membership tiers and benefits click here.
Already a member of another tourism industry association? No problem! The Alliance is focused on collaborating with all tourism stakeholders in our efforts to achieve the greatest impact for Sri Lanka’s tourism sector. We are not a typical trade association but a movement of the like minded, promoting tourism development in a sustainable manner, benefiting all communities and safeguarding our precious environment. We seek to support existing associations and Sri Lanka Tourism.
Monthly industry newsletter
Access to industry research
Opportunity to attend Love Sri Lanka industry events
Access to the Love Sri Lanka sustainable tourism industry priorities and tips for implementation
Ability to contribute to the 2030 Love Sri Lanka White Paper
Complimentary business listing on the Sri Lanka Tourism Alliance industry website (Silver Category)
Complimentary operator listing and featured travel offer on lovesrilanka.org (Silver Category)
Opportunity to contribute experiences for the Love Sri Lanka Experiences strategy (Silver Category)
Access to the Sri Lanka Tourism Alliance learning portal
Have a voice in the ongoing dialogue with Government
Ready to Join?
Check our easy guide on how to join the Alliance.
Alliance Member Obligations
By joining the Alliance you commit to participate in any research or industry benchmarking exercises undertaken by the Alliance. Results will be anonymous, aggregated and shared back to all members.
Membership Benefits in Detail
- Monthly industry newsletter curated especially for industry stakeholders such as hotels, resorts, travel agents and tourism service providers. The newsletter will feature Alliance news, industry updates, thought leadership articles and global best practices. It will be available in English/Sinhala/Tamil languages.
- Industry research – analytics and data insights published by the Alliance and strategic partners, tailor made for industry, to drive data based decision making.
- Opportunity to attend industry events such as conferences, workshops, seminars, etc. There may be a participation fee charged based on the nature of the event.
- Access to the Love Sri Lanka sustainable tourism industry priorities and tips for implementation. The Alliance will build on existing Greening Sri Lanka projects, and seek expert advice from existing local and global tourism sustainability champions when creating the list of ten sustainable tourism priorities. Once finalised, the Alliance will share best practice case studies and tips with the membership.
- Ability to contribute to the Alliance’s long-term tourism priorities as part of formulating the 2030 Love Sri Lanka White Paper. The paper will discuss the key priorities relevant to all tourism stakeholders that are members of the Alliance for the next decade in tourism.
- Complimentary business listing on the Sri Lanka Tourism Alliance industry website (Silver Category).
- Complimentary operator listing on lovesrilanka.org consumer website (Silver Category).
- Complimentary Love Sri Lanka travel offer featured on lovesrilanka.org consumer website (Silver Category). The offer will link directly to the member’s nominated website and/or alternative call to action. All offers must match set criteria provided by the Alliance that support the country’s Tourism 2025 Vision.
- Opportunity to contribute experiences for the Love Sri Lanka Experiences content strategy which will be shared to partners and consumers worldwide.
- Access to the Sri Lanka Tourism Alliance learning portal and industry events training calendar.
- Have a voice with the Government as part of our ongoing dialogue with the Sri Lanka Tourism Promotions Bureau and Sri Lanka Development Authority.
- Opportunity to post job vacancies on the Sri Lanka Tourism Alliance website for a fee (Silver Category).
- Opportunity to post a blog article about your business on the Sri Lanka Tourism Alliance website for a fee (Silver Category).
- Opportunity to advertise your business on the Sri Lanka Tourism Alliance website for a fee (Silver Category).