Webinar on Tourism Demand for Sri Lanka & Re-opening of the Chinese Market
The Tourism Alliance held a webinar March 3 on Tourism Demand for Sri Lanka and impact of China’s tourism re-opening.
Insightful data on traveler sentiment, how best to attract Chinese visitors to Sri Lanka and possible challenges was shared by a panel of industry professionals and moderated by Katherine Droga, founder Droga & Co.
The panel of speakers was:
- Oliver Martin – Research Strategist, Twenty31 Consulting
- Richard Nuttall – CEO Sri Lankan Airlines
- Nalaka Amaratunga – CEO Walkers Tours
- Joanne Tang – Infinite Luxury China
- Malik J Fernando – Tourism Alliance
The webinar is now available for viewing.