USD 50,000 Covid-relief Grant Offered by USAID Catalyze and Palladium, to Eligible Small to Medium Enterprises (SMEs) in Sri Lankan Tourism
USAID Catalyze has announced the availability of Covid-relief grants to Sri Lanka tourism SMEs. The grant program will be implemented by the Palladium group and each individual SME may apply for multiple grant agreements, based on the eligibility criteria below, upto a maximum award of USD 50,000 per SME for immediate emergency relief.
The deadline for sending in applications has been extended until 5pm, 31 August 2021.
To be eligible for this grant your tourism business:
- Must be categorized as a Micro, Small, or Medium Enterprise (MSME)
- Must operate in the tourism sector
- Must have been in business for a minimum of three years
Applicants could request support for the following expenses: (applicants may apply for one, some, or all of the types of support for a maximum assistance award of $50,000)
- Salary Support
- Asset Refurbishment or repair
- Sales Promotion and Marketing
- Health and Safety