Join the Alliance
Alliance membership – it’s free!
Become a member today of the Sri Lanka Tourism Alliance and access opportunities
to grow your tourism business is a sustainable way. The Alliance welcomes
individuals or organisations based in Sri Lanka or overseas including;
- Those in the private sector who own or work for a business connected to Sri Lanka
- Those in the public sector working for government, educational institutions, regional or industry associations related to Sri Lanka tourism.
Annual membership to the Sri Lanka Tourism Alliance is free.
Alliance member benefits
As a member of the Sri Lanka Tourism Alliance, you will receive:
- Monthly Industry Newsletter (Tri-lingual – choice of English, Sinhalese or
- Complimentary business listing on the new Sri Lanka Tourism Alliance industry website srilankatourismalliance.com.
- If you are a Sri Lanka tourism accommodation provider, visitor experience or
relevant consumer travel intermediary;
- One complimentary operator listing on lovesrilanka.org consumer website
- One complimentary Love Sri Lanka travel offer featured on lovesrilanka.org consumer website. The offer will link directly to the members nominated website and/or alternative call to action. All offer must match set criteria provided by the Alliance that support the countries Tourism 2025 Vision.
- Free access to monthly aggregated industry performance data and research portal.
- Opportunity to contribute experiences for the Love Sri Lanka Experiences content strategy which will be shared to partners and consumers worldwide.
- Free access to the Love Sri Lanka online industry and travel agent learning and jobs portal and industry events training calendar.
- Free access to the Love Sri Lanka sustainable tourism industry priorities and tips for implementation.
- Opportunity to attend Love Sri Lanka industry events.
- Ability to contribute to the countries long-term tourism priorities as part of the 2030 Love Sri Lanka White Paper.
- Have a voice with the government as part of our ongoing dialogue with the Sri Lanka Tourism Promotions Bureau and Sri Lanka Development Authority.
Alliance member obligations
The only commitment required for membership, is participation in the Alliance’s annual industry benchmark survey and ongoing monthly industry survey. Implemented by a leading third-party research provider, results will be anonymous, aggregated and shared back to all members. We understand your time is precious, so the survey will take just 15 minutes to complete each month. That’s only 3 hours of your time across a whole year in exchange for the above valuable member benefits.